Your life. Your choice.
Two credit card options for your lifestyle
VISA® Credit Card
Our Visa® Platinum Preferred and Visa® Classic credit cards are designed to help you manage your account sensibly. Each card is simple, reliable, safe and easy to use with no complicated fees or rules. Use your card when making a purchase wherever Visa® is accepted. Your new card offers:
- A low variable rate
- No annual fee
- Free online account information
- Worldwide acceptance
- Cash advance at thousands of ATMs
- Auto rental insurance
- Automatic payment option
- Travel accident insurance coverage
- Prompt, expert service you’ve come to expect from your community bank
- Download Consumer Credit Card Application
VISA® Business Credit Card
Manage your company’s cash flow conveniently and efficiently with a VISA® Business Card. Its flexibility allows you to preset spending limits for each employee cardholder. Online account information helps you monitor available funds 24/7. Detailed monthly statements and quarterly reports itemize your business expenditures to help you track expenses and prepare for tax season.
- Controlled Spending
- Secure Transactions
- Fraud monitoring helps detect suspicious activity early.
- Visa® Zero Liability protects against unauthorized card use and grants provisional credit.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Use it everywhere Visa® is accepted.
- Purchase office equipment, order supplies online, or dine with clients.
Online Account Access –www.cardcenterdirect.com
Rewards Points Redemption – www.cardcenterdirect.com
Customer Service – 1.800.821.5184
1Cardholders earn 3 points per dollar on purchases with MCC codes: 5411 (Grocery Stores), 5541 or 5542 (Gas), 5310 (Discount Stores), 5812 (Restaurants) and 5814 (Fast Food). Cardholders earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases. See Simply Rewards Rules for details. 2Visa’s Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer. 3See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply.