Spot scams before they happen! With Holiday scamming on the rise through email, phone, text message and mobile payments apps, we need to be more vigilant than ever to avoid scammers. Here’s a could quick ways to reduce your chances of being scammed.
- Never give out personal information
- Watch out for a false sense of urgency
- Slow down – think before you act
- Be skeptical of any communication
- Don’t click links
- Don’t rely on Caller ID or in emails, don’t reply on the perceived sender name
- Avoid doing anything out of the ordinary.