FirstOak Bank in Fredonia is looking to add a Teller to our staff. We are looking for an outgoing, friendly applicant with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service and processing teller transactions. Cash handling experience is preferred, banking experience would be beneficial but is not required. We are a community bank that values both our customers and employees.
We are committed to outstanding customer service. We are looking for a reliable teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures while providing the level of service we strive to achieve. You must be comfortable offering excellent customer service, making dozens of transactions daily, communicating with different clients and promoting the bank’s products/services.
- Conduct routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals etc)
- Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Resolve customers’ issues and provide relevant information
- Proven working experience in banking OR cash handling and customer service
- Strong basic PC knowledge
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented with excellent customer service abilities
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Excellent sales skills
- High School degree or equivalent required, some related college courses or degree desired.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organization skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Competitive pay
- Competitive Health and dental insurance, life insurance, vacation, sick, holidays off and 401k